Social Data & Insights Exec
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Data & Insights Exec jobs in London-US
Search all Social Data & Insights Exec postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Data & Insights Exec?
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Are you a numbers and data focused social wizard who can spot the meaning behind the numbers?
Are you interested in creating a social analytics area, from scratch?
What will you be doing?
Please note this role is a 12 month FTC
As the Social Data & Insights Exec you will dive deep into the data for our profiles across all social platforms. You will want to understand why things work the way they do. You'll be tearing your way through graphs, spreadsheets and analytics to help paint a picture of what's happening across our social footprint and what's resonating with our audiences. Your analysis of our social content performance will create data-driven recommendations for content production, scheduling priorities and revenue generation as well as for marketing and promotion activities. You will build relationships with the video editors, social media manager and execs to continually improve and optimise our output. You will have an insatiable curiosity and a desire to find the actionable insights behind the numbers.
• Provide social data analysis and insights supporting the social team with a focus on content and platform performance metrics
• Create and share reports and analysis in a regular fashion (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual and ad hoc)
• Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in social data to inform content decisions and improve performance
• Investigate both trends and spikes or anomalies in the social data
• Stay abreast of the wider market context in which we operate, regularly taking a view of competitor activity
• Use tools such as Tubular Labs, CrowdTangle to further understanding or our performance and potential untapped content opportunities
• Identify key content performance metrics, business questions and reporting needs
• Communicate effectively, translate data to stories to support and simplify decision-making processes
• Work with adjacent internal teams such as Business Insights, Research and Streaming to share insight and build understanding of audience responses and needs across touchpoints beyond social. e.g. linear TV, BVOD, events, consumer products
• Work with International teams to share the UK context and learnings within a wider International perspective
What are we looking for?
• An innate curiosity to want to understand why things work the way they do
• Familiarity with Facebook and YouTube analytics
• Good at simplifying the message
• Team player and collaborative
• Strong data analytics skills and experience
• Experience working with social video content
• Experience or an understanding of Adobe Analytics
• Microsoft Office, mainly Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and attention to details
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!