Senior Video Quality Assurance Engineer
ViacomCBSFort Lauderdale, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/26/2021 1:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Video Quality Assurance Engineer jobs in Fort Lauderdale-FL
Search all Senior Video Quality Assurance Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Video Quality Assurance Engineer? You'll be an integral part of the central Video Technology team coordinating Quality Assurance workflows across a suite of back-end and front-end frameworks. You will work with other video QA team members and software engineers to build, test, and release these video products across a variety of environments and application platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating the development and maintenance of QA test plans within internal automated QA systems, ensuring that QA testing is seamlessly integrated with continuous integration and deployment strategies. You will coordinate this automation testing across the whole end-to-end video lifecycle, including acquisition, processing, delivery and playback. You will work closely with software engineers and product managers from our internal customer teams to make sure they can build and test their products effectively.
• Working with internal services to automate as much of the QA workflow as possible
• Reviewing test plans with team members to coordinate across different points in the video pipeline.
• Working with Product and Engineering managers to coordinate around product release schedules.
• Analyzing test reports, and thoroughly documenting bugs.
• Aligning test plans to cover end-to-end video lifecycle testing.
• Working with customers and internal engineers to troubleshoot issues.
• Standardizing regression practices across application platforms.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BA in computer science or relevant work experience
• 5 years proven experience working as a software QA Coordinator/engineer
• Advanced technical problem solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience working with automated test environments.
• Experience working with agile software development
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Experience working in HTML, CSS, and streaming video.
• Experience using Chrome Dev Tools (or Firefox Web Inspector).
• Experience with H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP9, AAC video and audio codec standards.
You might also have -
• Video engineering and video player experience.
• Experience with tvOS, iOS, Android, Tizen, Playstation, and Roku frameworks.
• Experience working with Android Studio and XCode.
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP.
• Experience using Jira software.
• Experience in video advertising and video analytics technology.
FUNCTION: Software Engineering This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.