Senior Project Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the ViacomCBS Streaming team. This individual will be critical in facilitating end to end cross-functional project management support in our fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will ensure deliverables fall within timelines, applicable scope, and budget. This person will manage communication and coordinate project plans and deliverables across Paramount design, content, and marketing teams.
This position will be responsible for managing high volume project delivery, from initial concept through completion, as well as roadmap for future planning. Familiarity with working across multiple time zones and coordinating west coast teams is critical.
Your Day to Day:
• Lead and track multiple projects and campaigns, ensuring timelines and deadlines are met
• Manage and communicate with project owners to help create strategic plans and timelines with expected deliverables
• Take ownership of project requests and tickets in project management tool (JIRA or monday.com) are complete, accurate, and updated in a timely manner by all involved
• Participate in strategy and kickoff meetings by offering recommendations for effective and efficient project coordination
• Assess and determine areas of opportunity for more efficient processes and workflows
• Lead project coordination meetings including taking notes and providing any follow-up action items post-meeting
• Communicate status and any risks or issues involved in project and provide solutions
• Document workflows, processes and releases and communicates to necessary stakeholders
• Manage and maintain content and campaign calendar
• Collaborate cross functionally to help drive the expansion of Paramount
• Work with creative and marketing project managers on updates and improvements to project management platforms
• Track and manage on monthly basis the volume of campaigns and requests
• Consistently review process with project owners and offer ways to improve and be more efficient
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Highly organized and detail oriented individual
• At least 7-10 years of project management experience; preferably in the digital and/or media landscape
• History of leading end to end campaigns with many stakeholders, tight deadlines, and multiple dependencies
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environment and technologies
• Experience with JIRA, Slack, Kanban, Google Docs, and Monday.com
• Passion for ViacomCBS content and branding