Senior Project Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Project Manager jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Senior Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Project Manager? Senior Project Manager, Environmental
Perform engineering project management associated with the investigation and remediation of former CBS Corporation operations. Reports to the VP, Environmental Projects. Duties include:
• Review work product from consulting engineering firms; provide technical review against project requirements.
• Build budgets and long term operation/maintenance costs; communicate to senior corporate officers.
• Evaluate reserve positions for sites and prepare descriptions/estimates for outside auditor review.
• Follow the consulting engineers work progress and cost against estimates on large, long term projects.
• Build project schedules and follow against estimates; adjust as needed.
• Prepare RFPs for major work tasks; evaluate bids against RFP requirements; and determine contracts awarded to bidders.
• Prepare the technical scope for contractual documents.
• Evaluate the guidance/requirements given by regulators for site investigations and remediation.
• Communicate CBS' goals to regulatory agencies and negotiate site requirements; update them on progress and schedules.
• Liaise with in-house legal and accounting personnel to devise strategies for site closures.
• Travel to sites as required to evaluate conditions, review contractors' work and meet with various partners.
• Bachelor's degree in environmental engineering or science field
• Minimum of 10 years total work experience in the environmental field
• At least 5 years of site investigation and/or remediation project management experience with large complex sites ($10MM projects)
• OSHA Hazwoper certification
• 10-15% travel required depending on project demands
• Environmental consulting firm work experience
• Working at sites with PCB/VOC contaminations and/or mining/smelter waste with an emphasis on metals contamination
• Water treatment plant design and operations
• Large dredging projects
FUNCTION: Project Management This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.