Product Manager, Mobile & Connected TV
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount , and BET
BET is a premium subscription streaming service with over 1000 hours of Black content from the best Black creators. Less than two years old, BET is already one of the fastest growing ViacomCBS properties and is home to hit movies, TV classics, standup specials, exclusive original content and the entire Tyler Perry collection.
As Product Manager you will be a core member of the BET Product Team. You will lead the day-to-day execution of delivering optimal customer experiences across our streaming applications on both native mobile and Connected TV platforms. You will also partner with other teams using user testing, data analysis and competitive intelligence to identify key opportunities for new feature development. This is a pivotal role for a self starter to be a thought leader and play a huge part in the continued growth of BET .
• Define end-to-end requirements for new features across iOS, Android, and CTV platforms and work with engineering, design and other core teams to deliver them to our users.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify growth opportunities through strategic customer acquisition and retention initiatives.
• Partner with A/B Testing and Product Insights leads to optimize BET customer experiences.
• Serve as Product Lead for iOS and Android native app scrum teams, driving sprint planning, feature refinement and backlog grooming sessions.
• Define and perform UAT, sign off on features and prioritize bugs and post-launch improvements.
• Present demos and key takeaways to BET brand and product leadership.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• 2 years experience in software product management in a complex technical environment.
• Experience working with agile scrum teams and working closely with engineering teams to deliver substantial consumer-facing features.
• Deep understanding of key performance metrics tied to customer acquisition and retention.
• Strong knowledge of SVOD streaming landscape.
• A self-starter mentality with an impeccable attention to detail!
• Aptitude for analyzing complex data to identify opportunities to deliver increased value to users.
• Ability to balance day-to-day scrum team responsibilities with long-term thinking on what's next.
• Strong communication skills to effectively reach a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
• You might also have –
• Experience with video streaming, subscription and commerce products.
• Familiarity with Mobile and OTT devices.
• Engineering or technical background.
• Scrum Product Owner certification.
• BA / BS or equivalent field experience.