Senior Product Manager, Advanced Advertising
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Manager, Advanced Advertising jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Product Manager, Advanced Advertising postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Manager, Advanced Advertising? Overview and Responsibilities
Advertising on all formats is being reinvented through new business models and the combination of big data, predictive analytics, optimization and other modern data-science and analysis techniques. ViacomCBS Vantage, ViacomCBS's industry leading advanced advertising platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of advertising, and is currently looking for key new individuals to join our team.
The Vantage Product team is looking for a Senior Manager – Product Management. In this role, the successful candidate will need to gain a deep understanding of our platform, from both a technical and strategic perspective. You will work closely with the data science and engineering teams to run product development in the Agile Scrum method. As part of that, we will work with key partners to identify product enhancement requirements, build documentation, and lead development sprints. You may also participate in product UX design, MVP scoping, product road mapping, and partner expectation's management.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Work with data scientists, data engineers, and software engineering teams to manage development sprints in the Agile Scrum method
• Gather, document, and help prioritize new feature requests
• Create design mocks, process diagrams, and other product documentation
• Manage delivery timelines and partner's information feedback
• Assist in the creation of product road maps and other broad product strategy tasks
• On occasion, present data on product development progress and strategy to senior partners
• 3-7 years experience in product management for data science/analytics based software platforms, with a track record of success
• Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions – the sort of answers that others might struggle to find
• Experience in media and advertising, ad tech, mar tech, or with data driven advertising products a plus
• Solid understanding of the agile scrum process
• Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with UX design
• Strong communication skills
#LI-KA1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.