Senior Producer- Creative & Strategy
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 11:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Producer- Creative & Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Producer- Creative & Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer- Creative & Strategy?
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities:
Director-level Senior Producer who develops, directs and produces corporate and creative videos and animation that position individual services and the company as a whole for all relevant ViacomCBS audiences including employees, partners, investors, press and consumers. Projects include on-air and off-air promotions, public and internal screens, video installations, digital and interactive projects, marketing and sales tapes, videos for ViacomCBS executives, events, digital and social media including website videos and animation and digital campaigns; small and medium-sized multi-platform campaigns and more.
• Manages an internal team of producers and/or editors, has strong relationships and oversees outside vendors and partners with an excellent awareness of current trends, builds client relationships
• Collaborates with team to conceive and develop original, creative concepts rooted in strategic foundation; produce materials that creatively bring ViacomCBS brand, priorities, initiatives, programs and more to life in ways that drive action.
• Effectively develops and delivers presentations of work to both internal Creative & Strategy approvers and partners.
• Provides strong focus and experience on digital and social platforms and media; develops effective videos across these platforms and all others. Educates team on cutting edge and creative use of platforms.
• Work with Project Managers to ensure direction, deadlines and budgets are met on each project.
• Has deep understanding of the company (ViacomCBS business, priorities and strategies), the media/entertainment industry and the connections between the two. Can clearly articulate corporate, divisional, and brand strategy.
• Meets regularly with the greater Creative & Strategy team to discuss process, creativity, strategy, departmental and company priorities and more.
• Quality controls all videos, checking for accuracy and consistency.
• Oversee technical operations.
• Create and/or oversee broadcast quality graphic animations.
• Create and track project budgets and area budgets.
• Cast and direct voice-over and on-camera talent. Direct on-location film and remote video shoots. Direct on/offline edits along with graphic creation and implementation.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in animation, interactive and editing computer technology as well as contemporary trends in production design, popular music and advanced technology.
Supervision Given And Received:
A. List the positions that report directly to this position.
Producers, Associate Producers, Editors, Production Assistants and interns.
B. Who does this position report directly to? What challenges does this position encounter?
• Developing, writing and producing original, creative work that effectively communicate a client's business objectives.
• Collaborating within and across various disciplines and departments including design, digital, video, project management and production
• Meeting deadlines, working well under pressure and juggling many projects at the same time
• Producing in a variety of styles and voices while adhering to ViacomCBS brand (on most projects)
• Presenting work
• Ensuring accuracy on all self-generated materials
• Staying up-to-date with company and industry priorities and news
Internally: Presidents, executive vice presidents, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, directors, managers, coordinators, freelancers, assistants and producers from virtually every department throughout the company.
Externally: Entertainment company partners, nonprofit organization partners, advertising/digital/event agencies, publicists, researchers, publishers, editors, politicians, political staff members, legal departments, reporters, producers and external freelance writers/artists.
A. Is this position responsible for a budget? State the amount.
The position is responsible for adhering to budgets on each specific creative project, which can range from hundreds, thousands to millions of dollars.
B. How is the position responsible for increasing revenue?
Position develops promotional materials, which increases awareness, sales and visibility among advertisers, affiliates and viewers; builds relationships with business partners; and helps increase distribution for all networks; and attracts and retains talent, thus increasing company revenue.
As a Senior Producer, this position allows staff to meet strict project deadlines, thus avoiding late charges and allowing for quick release of corporate materials. Negotiating the best possible prices with suppliers and vendors, this person will decrease expenses. By using the latest and most efficient computer technology to get jobs done faster and more efficiently, expenses will also be decreased.
• 6 years demonstrated experience in in video production including producing, editing, animation, advertising, creative concepting and campaigns; Agency and media experience a plus
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Has excellent writing, organizational and communication skills
• Can develop and execute effective creative concepts based on strategic foundation
• Can work across the department and collaborate with all teams
• Drives the creative and strategic aspects of a project from start to finish
• Is detail-oriented
• Is solutions-oriented and resilient; approaches challenges and roadblocks with ideas
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Has ability to be innovative and creative
• Can adhere to deadlines and ability to work under pressure
• Technical problem-solving abilities
• Creative ability and excellent aesthetic judgment
• Excellent management skills to direct internal staff, outside vendors and partners
• Budget management and negotiation skills
• Must be able to mediate problems to arrive at best solution for all involved
• Must understand current production and editing systems and software
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of Cinematography, Studio Lighting, Camera Operation
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of Non-Linear Editing including: Premiere and Avid
• Excellent knowledge of 2D & 3D animation: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4d, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of composting & visual effects: AE, Flame, Nuke, etc.