Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We are recruiting for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work closely with the Design Directors and collaborate with designers across all media. A Senior Designer has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions. As a Senior Designer, you will support the development and execution of the brand's multi-platform creative concepts and campaigns, design, and messaging strategies across motion graphics. You will partner with colleagues to create motion designs and concepts in-house and help roll out those ideas cross-platform.
• Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including design executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers, and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
• Use your detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory, and logo design to aid ViacomCBS needs.
• Coordinate and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
• Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful implementation of projects, using tools from traffic and ticketing systems to creative briefs.
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
• Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats, and platforms to support all design areas, principally motion and social, but also display and key art.
• Skilled at guiding, developing, and building strong cross-platform creative, from print, OOH, trailers and promos to social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive content, and more.
• Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
• Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
• 5 experience in digital, film, or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast, or cable network, major studio, or creative agency.
• An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with, Adobe Creative Suite, and you are able to design quickly.
• A demonstrated ability to lead design teams.
• A high-level creative design background, with developed conceptual and design skills.
• A versatile design background and a great portfolio, website, or reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
• Experience designing for interactive entertainment marketing.
• BA in Graphic Design