This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2021 1:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Manager jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior Manager postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Want the spirit of a start-up while working on some of the world's premiere entertainment brands? Want to wear jeans on more than just Fridays? Looking for a job that will not only make room for your side-hustles, but also encourage them? If so, this could be for you.
At ViacomCBS, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience.
We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet, well actually the views from our cribs are cool too), but also via immersive experiences that encourage us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
The Creative Strategy & Cultural Intelligence team is responsible for unearthing insights about different audiences and the cultural context in which they exist. As Senior Manager you will lead cross-disciplinary working team(s) to support business development ensuring that tight briefs are developed that support our creative and brainstorming process by synthesizing research, understanding consumer behavior, conducting cultural audits to formulate perspectives on youth culture and by simply being a purveyor of culture. The Senior Manager will also support business development efforts ensuring that the ViacomCBS story is told in a compelling manner.
You will also partner with a cross-disciplinary team in the development of strategy and marketing components associated with client presentations and media industry presentations. You should be passionate about youth culture, and able to cultivate, define and lead a wide variety of projects. Have a results-oriented spirit backed by experience is a must in this role as you'll work closely with our ad sales teams to develop business and brand strategies. You'll also lead all aspects of insights driven reports, category reports, sharpen creative concepts and support the overall team delivery.
• Lead cross-disciplinary working team(s) dedicated to developing specific project deliverables.
• In support of business development and launching engagements develop brainstorming and creative briefs and audience related reports to support the sales process.
• Lead and cultivate client relationships through development and execution of projects, including presentation of interim and final deliverables.
• Demonstrate cultural intelligence, audience and consumer research to formulate client presentations for ViacomCBS and its partners.
• Collaborate with partners across creative strategy, cultural intelligence team, integrated marketing, sales, research and ViacomCBS's portfolio of brands to develop and present client deliverables.
• Coordinate project timelines, budgets, materials, and presentation production, etc.
• 6-8 years in communications strategy development in a marketing/advertising agency or brand strategy consulting. Ideally, have worked as an account planner.
• Knowledge of media industries a plus.
• Familiarity with Integrated Marketing and/or Ad Sales a plus.
• An innate knowledge of the value of brands in the marketplace and how to handle their needs as clients.
• Strategic and analytical problem solver with excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
• Shown ability to shepherd projects from start to finish.
• Robust connection to and passion for culture and cross-disciplinary thinking.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development and leadership skills.
• Desire to seek projects with the gusto of a startup employee.
• Outstanding standards for quality work.
• A high degree of emotional intelligence.
• Willing to travel-when this is a thing again!