Senior Manager, Tentpole & Experiential Activations
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Activation is a group dedicated to campaign development and execution across the ViacomCBS cable brands (minus BET) in partnership with our Ad Sales teams. The Tentpole & Experiential Activation team works across brands to develop multi-platform and OTG marketing extensions for our partners tied to tentpoles and experiences that support our brand IP.
We partner with the Brand (channel) teams as well as Velocity Pitch, Creative, and client-facing Activation teams to develop custom, integrated marketing solutions that deliver on client critical metrics and drive cultural conversation. The team is specifically responsible for concept development, activation, program management, and production resource management (internal & external).
We work on projects including but not limited to - Video Music Awards, Kids Choice Awards, Kid of the Year, CMT Awards, Paw Patrol Tour, Vidcon, Wild n' Out Tour, bespoke client activations, and many more. Our goal is to drive revenue by crafting content and fan experiences tapping into our biggest IP on behalf of our clients.
• The Activation Senior Manager supports the Activation Director and manages an Activation Coordinator
• Collaborates with the client-direct marketing teams to translate a partner's brand brief into an impactful plan/recommendation that can be brought to the brand teams to co-develop
• Proactively develop content & experiential opportunities tied to our channel priorities - staying up to date on and informed by trends, technology and innovation
• Plays a support role in the post-sale phase of activation by serving as a liaison between the client-direction Activation teams and our internal and external partners
• Develops sales/client-facing materials for our tentpole events/experiences that articulates our creative strategy, media packages, and custom marketing solutions
• Manage the delivery of creative assets to production and brand partners, manage timelines, build pre-pro materials, represent partner needs on set, and lead all aspects of real time campaign elements and optimizations during live tentpole events
• Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience developing marketing programs, preferably with content and/or experiential background
• Conversant in all social platforms to best activate fan engagement and marketing strategies
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
• PowerPoint wizardry!
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns and proposals at once in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate collaboration, negotiation skills, problem solving, multi-tasking, project management, creative ideation, pitching clients, building relationships and leadership