Senior Manager, Shopper Pitch
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS Shopper Marketing is a market facing team passionate about fueling the sale of commerce solutions that are rooted in influencer marketing and traditional media. The Shopper Activation team's primary focus is to interface directly with the Shopper Sales team and their clients across the entire post-sale phase. We are looking for a Senior Manager that is responsible for the end-to-end pre-sell process; including creative ideation, strategic development, material creation and formal client/agency presentation. Reporting to the VP Shopper Sales, the Manager will partner with Account Executives and internal marketing functions to lead the development of immersive, commerce campaigns that are crafted to drive purchase.
• Lead end-to-end development of Shopper proposals, ensuring recommendation effectively delivers on the partner brief.
• Build the campaign architecture in response to an RFP; including creative ideas, media mix, distribution and measurement strategy.
• Budget for marketing programs, ensuring the solution is competitive with the marketplace, efficient for the client and profitable for ViacomCBS.
• Liaise across marketing functions to lead partners towards developing strategic proposals that represent fantastic storytelling.
• Translate campaign details into a visually compelling presentation, ensuring creative, talent and distribution strategy is accurately represented in the proposal.
• Pitch clients Shopper ideas, bringing to life creative in an impactful way and fielding questions from the marketplace tied to the offering
• Collaborate with Activation counterpart to develop client-facing collateral including general presentations, one-sheets, case studies and sizzle reels.
• Drive innovation for the Shopper business, collaborating with internal teams and external vendors to bolster the offering, ensuring solutions are industry competitive and first-to-market.
• Work hand in hand with counterparts across BP&I and Marketing Innovation to identify and implement opportunities that evolve the Shopper offering through new and emerging ad products.
• Maintain a pulse on the media industry, understanding the needs and motivations of the buying community.
• Minimum 5-years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Fantastic storytelling, writing, and interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives!
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously, with proven experience of working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is pertinent and ability to spot upcoming trends!