Senior Manager, Shopper Activation
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2021 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Shopper Activation jobs in Rogers-AR
Search all Senior Manager, Shopper Activation postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Shopper Marketing is a market facing team. We are passionate about the sale of commerce-based solutions that are rooted in influencer marketing and traditional media. We collaborate with the Shopper Sales team and their clients across the entire post-sale phase, functioning as externally-facing project managers and shopper marketing specialists, with deep industry knowledge of the media and social landscape.
The Sr. Manager of Activation executes excellent campaigns that are industry-leading in creative quality and performance. Reporting to the VP Shopper Sales, the Sr. Manager will also be responsible for developing macro strategy including demand generation and monetization in collaboration with the sellers to grow overall Shopper revenue. The ideal candidate is a proven specialist in project and people management, creative storytelling, client service, with extensive proficiency in the media, influencer marketing and social landscape.
• Own end-to-end management of complex and layered Shopper Marketing activations
• Lead all aspects of communications, trackers, budgets, and timelines
• Resolve conflict to ensure client satisfaction and campaign delivery
• Direct internal teams to remain on track with deliverables and aligned with client standards
• Serve as the primary point of contact throughout campaign activation
• Anticipate roadblocks and develop a clear path to success that mitigates risk.
• Lead overage requests tied to campaign budgets, calculating impact and subsequently identifying solutions that enable the program to meet margin goals.
• Collaborate with Creative the team throughout scripting to ensure ideas are brand and talent safe, subsequently attend shoots, balancing client and talent's standards on-set, and translating real-time feedback to internal teams.
• Implement campaign optimizations and standard methodologies by harnessing the key takeaways from previous executions that had high-performing outcomes.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors including FYI (micro agency), ensuring efficient process and product are upheld.
• Collaborate with ViacomCBS Marketing Innovation and Experiential teams on the execution of new products.
• Optimize internal workflow process to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Support the VP of Sales in the development of materials crafted to generate demand for ViacomCBS Shopper Marketing
• Develop client-facing collateral to merchandise the Shopper Marketing capabilities through strategic storytelling and a well-articulated value proposition.
• Support implementing monetization strategies with the goal of growing Shopper revenue.
• Identify ways to monetize ViacomCBS Shopper Marketing across new properties (i.e. Experiential Events) and platforms (i.e. Clubhouse and Tik-Tok)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience managing and executing end-to-end post-sale integrated shopper marketing campaigns
• Detailed understanding of the influencer marketing and/or shopper marketing space and the needs and goals of agencies, advertisers, and retailers
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Accustomed to regularly working with clients, agency partners and internal stakeholders to build consensus, deliver on goals and guarantee seamless project execution
• Advanced organization and prioritization skills; ability to successfully track and monitor budgets, timelines and manage third party vendors
• Previous proven experience developing and executing influencer marketing a plus