Senior Manager of Ad Ops
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/10/2021 7:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager of Ad Ops jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager of Ad Ops postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager of Ad Ops? Senior Manager of Ad Ops - VCBS Podcasts
Overview and Responsibilities
Take a leadership role as the new Senior Manager of Ad Ops for ViacomCBS Podcasting! You will work closely with the Sr Director of Podcasting and other audio team leaders to build out the podcast ecosystem for ViacomCBS, working across all of our brands including AwesomenessTV, BET, CBS Sports, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Studios, Showtime, Smithsonian Channel and others.
You will both build and help drive the entire ad sales operations process for ViacomCBS. You will continue to build out a new structure within ViacomCBS to craft operational process and policy. The role will also include working with key partners, media agencies and brands to build a best in class ad sales system!
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about media and specifically podcasting. You will have one direct report with strong growth potential in the future as podcasts grow within the company. This is an exciting new role that will both define and build what podcast advertising means across the company.
• Help craft the future of the Podcast Ad Ops team, focusing on scale and process.
• When necessary, support day-to-day trafficking.
• Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes.
• Be a trusted source of data, insight and context for Sales Teams.
• Work collaboratively with Ad Sales to recommend campaign modifications, demonstrating understanding of advertiser and product performance
• Coordinate onboarding calls between clients and podcast hosts
• Traffic, QA and track campaigns and creative
• Copywrite ads when necessary
• Traffic communication between external Ad-Sales partners or outside opportunity with internal ViacomCBS sales team.
• Track advertiser approval with, Sales Teams, Programming Department, Strategy & Development and podcast shows (producers and hosts).
• Update & generate sell sheets on all programming, including rates, downloads and other pertinent info.
• BA or BS, or years of equivalent experience.
• You have direct experience in Podcast Ad Operations with a specific focus on delivering advertising revenue.
• You have experience building out processes and procedures, managing expectations with stakeholders, and being flexible in an agile environment.
• You have experience in implementing Podcast Ad Campaigns.
• Experience working in Megaphone, Google Ad Manager and Salesforce is preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.