Senior Manager- Global Franchise Planning
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place! We are in search for a Senior Manager to help us deliver on that mission by encouraging our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners.
The Global Franchise Planning team at Nickelodeon Consumer Products is responsible for managing the life cycle and investment needs for priority properties and franchises. We have a hand in driving marketing initiatives and consumer product sales with Blue's Clues & You, Blaze & the Monster Machines, Dora the Explorer, Santiago of the Seas, Paw Patrol and Baby Shark on a global scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our beloved IP. We help develop long-range strategies that will be executed globally and support property initiatives to ensure continued growth of these key franchises. You will build on long-range property plans focused on key strategies and tactics that support awareness growth, increasing engagement and driving sales. The team works interdepartmentally across the Nickelodeon ecosystem including Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, and Consumer Marketing.
• Lead development of long range plans for key franchises that will support and drive global consumer product sales
• Manage execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components, and alignment with key partners (internal, external, vendors, and agencies)
• Spearhead the creation and maintenance of sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal and external teams – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Oversee execution of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events and beyond: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc.
• Review and approve partner content and communications with brand guidelines and align with IP owners through submission process in conjunction with Project Management
• Manage day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and efficient allocation of resources
• Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in the media, entertainment, consumer packaged goods and/or kid space, MBA a plus
• Global and or international experience and understand geographical and cultural nuances
• Strong strategic problem solver, able to use data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key partner needs and think many steps ahead
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, Excel and InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating meaningful feedback to agencies and key partners
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative teammate who excels at building relationships
• Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, and/or live events planning is a plus