Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A to help to build the integrated processes for budgeting and forecasting, with a specific focus on cash. This role will work as part of a collaborative team to help deliver insightful and valuable analysis to aid Senior Management in decision making, which will in turn guide and advise the Board of Directors and external Stakeholders. Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today! Additional responsibilities to include:
• Collect and roll-up detailed budget and forecast cash submissions across all BU’s, challenge assumptions and understand key drivers for each BU (Annual Budget and LRP as well as Monthly forecast)
• Daily cash forecast (Treasury Forecast) for select divisions
• Responsibility for specific board report schedules relating to Free Cash Flow including waterfall charts and YoY variance commentary
• Collect and analyze division specific cash metrics, and help develop appropriate company-wide cash related metrics.
• Consolidate company-wide capital spend at the project level. Develop standard monthly capex forecast package, to include commentary, risks and opportunities.
• Assist in the development of enhanced working capital reporting and analysis as well as related system initiative to improve capital tracking, ROI and post mortem analysis.
• Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision making
• Act as a support to business leads, providing decision support to help achieve business goals and objectives
• Work with team to build integrated budgeting and forecasting processes.
• 6 years of finance experience with demonstrated general knowledge of accounting and FP&A principles.
• Detail oriented and organized as we migrate from a heavily excel environment to a consolidation and planning system environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities, with a specific focus on Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong written and presentation skills. Clear communicator who can convey information to a wide variety of audiences, write and deliver quality presentations that are adjusted by audience.
• Ability to take the lead in improving processes is critical for success and growth in this role.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
• Collaborative team member and skilled at engaging and interacting with Finance peers in the operating groups
• An ability to be forward thinking and to anticipate analysis in real time needed by management.
• Experience in developing materials for and communicating with the CEO, CFO and Board is ideal.
• Media experience is preferred.
• Experience with Tableau or other data analytics platforms a plus.
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.