Senior Manager, Central Analytics
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Central Analytics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Central Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Central Analytics?
Full Time Job
The streaming Data & Analytics team is looking for a Central Analytics Senior Manager; reporting to the VP of Data & Analytics, this role works closely with the International streaming team, the Domestic streaming team and Pluto US analytics & insights teams.
Data analytics & data science is at the heart of decision making in steaming and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are scaling up our international data analytics team for streaming to transform how we manage customers across all life cycles. Through testing, we drive business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights, and product improvement decision-support. We are looking for an Analyst who is passionate about data and entertainment and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role helps in executing the design tracking data system to monitor and optimize marketing & content performance, growth; engagement and content consumption KPIs. This role also participates in forecasting, consumer behavior modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science projects.
Objectives & functions
• Build management reporting and analyses, subscription flow, content analytics as well as growth/marketing for the streaming leadership/central team.
• Engage with key partners (marketing, content, operations, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through best use of advanced analytics approaches.
• Work with Streaming management to help answer business questions through strategic analyses
• Develop and drive actionable customer intelligence from our core data assets using advanced analytics
• Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our data assets including growth subscriptions, viewing behaviors and content engagement, customer service interactions, service quality and performance information and customer metrics.
• Engage with technology teams and data engineers to build solutions for managing tracking and customer behaviors.
• Strengthen our internal data science capabilities by continuously innovating and driving new ideas, building technology, training and developing.
• Growth marketing optimization (work closely with marketing team) include demand marketing with Marketing mix modelling and user engagement
• Consumption reporting for content optimization (work closely with content team)
• Rapidly prototype, build and deploy production level analytical models to monitor critical datasets via streaming and batch processes
• Python programming for modeling and/or data analysis is critical
• Experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development etc. is important
• Experience in at least one advanced analytical area including Predictive Modeling, Optimization, Clustering or NLP.
• Experience with DBT, Snowflake/Redshift
• Visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience
• Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to build an analytical solution and partner communication
• Good proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mentality and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Brazil market experience.
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Join our ViacomCBS International Streaming team! ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across digital/streaming and traditional platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people. ViacomCBS is home to premiere global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. This includes ViacomCBS streaming offering across both paid, with Paramount /CBS All Access, Showtime, Noggin, and free with Pluto.TV. ViacomCBS media networks include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Paramount, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe and Paramount Channel.