Senior Director / Head Of Content
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 2:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Director / Head Of Content jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director / Head Of Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director / Head Of Content? Senior Director / Head Of Content, Title Marketing & Creative
The streaming Marketing team is looking for a Head of Content, Title Marketing & Creative Sr Director; reporting to the SVP of International Marketing & Growth. This role leads the coordination, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns internationally, for all our brands and for selected new titles. This role ensures that we build world class campaigns for our brand and for licensed and Original titles. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing team and bring the joy of premium content to entertainment fans around the world.
You are both a creator and problem solver who blend insights & data with storytelling and entertainment to push the boundaries of marketing. You dive into the content, explore the audience, and build whole new ways to talk to our audience, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for our customers.
You know how to market leading consumer and/or entertainment brands, crafting transformative cross-channel campaigns around the customer experience. You are comfortable developing and executing media strategies as part of a broader marketing strategy. As a leader on the Marketing Team, you will implement mechanisms and measurement tools that identify exciting opportunities to engage audiences and use new and existing content. A skilled storyteller, this individual combines the art of creation with business acumen and great program management that can translate into key strategies and projects with team members across the company.
• Oversee creative development for international brand & title campaigns (including toolkits: trailer, cutdowns, key art), optimizing existing workflows and developing new ones to ensure we eliminate bottlenecks
• Developing and adjusting go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for new brand/service campaigns and select upcoming Series to the international markets
• Developing best in class creative executions for select shows in partnership with creative agencies and local creative teams
• Proactively handle international media plans by executing placement and asset creation to ensure on-time deliverables and efficient campaigns
• Oversee content deliverable flow in-house, brief creative agencies and provide notes and feedback throughout the creative review process
• Work with localization, creative and post-production teams to localize, version, and deliver campaign creative for publicity, media, social and partners as needed
• Adapt domestic marketing materials, positioning and campaign elements for brand/service campaigns and for Originals for our international needs
• Tracking and handling performance against metrics
• Own Brand/Originals/Exclusives creative testing roadmap to further optimize effectiveness of current and new creative designs. Also coordinate Originals/Exclusives research calendar in order to regularly evaluate health of our series in-markets in partnership with the research team.
• Build along with BI & Research categorization tools to evaluate marketing spend by title by country
• Minimum of 8 years work experience. International marketing experience is a major plus
• Shown experience in media planning and creative development, from briefing to delivery
• Experienced in digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
• BS/BA in related field preferred
• Master's degree in a related field (is a plus)
• Knowledge in TV Content
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Entertainment Market experience
• Managing and enhancing creative workflows and the localization process
• Concise and clear communicator
• Experience also in media and subscription would be a plus
• A creative nature. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences
• An exceptional storyteller. You have proven ability to concept and create through agencies high-quality A/V content
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred
• Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial approach and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
• Strength in working with fast moving cross-functional teams towards building seamless and integrated marketing campaigns This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.