Senior Director- Growth Marketing
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced performance marketeer with a proven experience of leading high scalable growth teams within exciting D2C brands?
Are you excited about joining a start up- culture within one of the worlds biggest brands?
Would you be interested in spearheading the launch of 3 streaming products?
What will you be doing?
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial Growth Marketing leader with a proven track record scaling D2C media/tech brands through innovative full funnel acquisition and retention strategies.
• Develop and execute full-funnel acquisition and retention marketing strategy to achieve both short and long term growth for UK streaming including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play and Noggin.
• Define and implement optimum digital channel mix and continuous test and learn strategy to maximise growth potential across Paid Social, SEM, Display, CTV and Affiliates
• Plan, launch and scale new acquisition channels and programmes underpinned by robust measurement and attribution framework including offline direct-response and upper funnel
• Drive retention marketing performance across e-mail, push, SMS and in-app messaging and scale through data driven automation practices and technology
• Build out a best in class marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation and optimisation, supported with compelling business cases.
• Champion creative excellence across all marketing campaigns and executions, driving brand equity and cut through aligned to content priorities.
• Recruit, coach and develop a world class growth marketing team to deliver exceptional results
What are we looking for?
• Extensive experience of growth and performance marketing with a proven track record of scaling D2C brands, ideally within media/tech/streaming/subscription categories
• Full D2C marketing funnel experience (customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention, winback) with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing
• Entrepreneurial, with a passion for early-stage startups and scale ups
• Equal parts strategic and operational, with the ability to simultaneously manage both short and long term KPIs
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to use multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies
• Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models, with an ability to understand, measure and report end to end
• Experience building, leading/ managing and mentoring a high-performing team of direct reports, with hands-on experience with a wide range of tools and channels
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!