Senior Director- Growth Analytics
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced Analyst with a passion and deep understanding of the D2C tech world?
Do you have experience improving the customer experience of leading digital products?
Are you interested in working in a high growth area with endless possibilities?
What will you be doing?
We are on the look-out for an experienced, proactive and passionate Senior Analytics Director to join our newly formed Streaming team. In this incredibly exciting role you will take control of the Business Analytics segment for UK streaming services.
This is an extremely interesting time to be joining ViacomCBS and a newly formed team, with a ''Start Up'' mentality, as we look to undertake a challenge we have never done before! We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
This role will be responsible the analytics function within the growth team for the UK streaming business, conducting analysis, and delivering impactful insights for My5, Pluto, MTV Play and Noggin. You will lead a small analytics team spanning business, products and content analytics verticals. In addition to managing a team, you will be the principal analyst for the growth analytics vertical, identifying insights that mobilise multi-functional teams around the most attractive growth opportunities across acquisition, engagement and retention.
• Provide analysis and insights supporting overall UK streaming business(es) with a focus on key growth metrics for VCNI UK's streaming products such as ARPU analysis, cohort analysis, CAC analysis, CLV analysis, CLV/CAC ratios, customer acquisition/conversion by marketing channel, Funnel testing / funnel ratios
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets to improve methodological decision-making process across UK streaming products
• With UK streaming leader and UK growth leader, identify key performance metrics, business questions and reporting needs
• Build and disseminate reports and analysis in a regular fashion (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual and ad hoc) and develops new reporting templates and datasets to support shifting business needs
• Lead a team of 3-5 UK streaming analytics roles, comprised a mix of direct reports and dotted reports
• Work with the extended VCNI data and analytics team and partners to develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, integration, compliance etc.
• Maintain Adobe analytics / other relevant systems / tools to ensure reliable data, and seamless operations
• Provide recommendations and share best practice to accelerate the adoption and utilisation of data driven mind-set within the streaming team
• Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, technical developments and techniques
• Communicate effectively, translate data to stories to support and simplify decision-making processes
• Work with internal or external partners to process, coordinate, and connect various data sources
• Provide thought leadership around standardization of data collection from multiple sources, as well as API-based data collection method
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
• Ability to make decisions and work autonomously
• Good at simplifying the message
• Great teammate and collaborative
• Strong data manipulation skills and experience, comfortable running complex queries and creating new views on the data
• Familiarity with data ingestion, ETL processes and workflows on cloud infrastructure
• Experience working with distribution partners and on-boarding new distribution partners
• Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with mobile app and video measurement implementations
• Experience working with digital content and data visualisation software such as Tableau
• A solid grasp of statistical methods and how to apply them in real life situations
• Experience or an understanding of Adobe Analytics
• Microsoft Office, mainly Excel & PowerPoint
• SQL Programming language
• R/Python open-source programming language
• Superb communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and attention to details
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!