Senior Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs - Digital Advertising and Social Impact
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Senior Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs - Digital Advertising and Social Impact jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs - Digital Advertising and Social Impact postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs - Digital Advertising and Social Impact? The Senior Counsel for the Advertising, Global Sourcing and Enterprise Technology, ViacomCBS Business and Legal Affairs group serves in both a transactional and advisory function. Partnering across broad, cross-functional client groups, including the advertising sales and enterprise technology groups, the Senior Counsel will manage complex transactions for our various business areas across all Viacom Media Networks programming services.
The day-to-day focus areas include multiplatform advertising sales and operations, branded content and integrated marketing, influencer marketing, enterprise technology and IT infrastructure support, research and data licensing, information security, anti-piracy and distribution.
Senior Counsel will
• Structure, draft and negotiate agreements for data licenses and research services, enterprise software, software-as-a-service licensing, digital content and production agreements, talent and social influencer activations, intellectual property licenses, strategic alliances, integrated marketing agreements, distribution, and license agreements in all media platforms and agreements relating to the purchase and sale of advertising across linear, digital and emerging platform ad sales operations and strategy, digital content and production.
• Advise and counsel a broad range of client groups representing all ViacomCBS programming services on a variety of complex business and legal matters, including responsibility for, or key involvement in, developing and implementing policies, practices and key initiatives across business and legal teams.
• J.D or equivalent degree required.
• New York State Bar membership and/or qualified to register as NY In-House Counsel required.
• 4 years of related large law firm and/or media company experience required.
• Extensive and in-depth knowledge of advertising technology, integrated marketing, influencer marketing, research and data, software and technology services and digital media required. A focus in one or more of the following areas also required: software licensing and development, ad sales operations, social media, data licensing, privacy, copyright, anti-piracy and other intellectual property laws, distribution, licensing and/or entertainment.
• Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments simultaneously independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work closely with and maintain effective relationships' within and outside primary client groups.
• Strong communication skills (oral, verbal, written)
#LI-CJ1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.