Senior Analyst, Consolidations and Reporting
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Sr Director, Consolidations, this role is responsible for the accurate and timely accounting, analysis, reporting and reporting of ViacomCBS's Global consolidated financial results for internal management and external financial reporting.
• Coordinate and execute the monthly consolidation of P&L and Balance Sheets for internal and external SEC reporting requirements.
• Prepare consolidating and other journal entries as needed, including profit eliminations between consolidated subsidiaries and unconsolidated investees.
• Maintain chart of accounts and data integrity of reporting
• Review and analyze financial submissions and act as a liaison between divisions and Corporate Financial Reporting on issues regarding monthly P&L and balance sheet submissions
• Provide financial analysis and commentary of actual results.
• Work with external auditors during quarterly and year end reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquires
• Work on the implementation of new financial consolidation system
• Work on ad hoc ViacomCBS and internal management requests
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree, A concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
• CPA or similar advanced designation preferred
• 3 years of related work experience, previous experience in public accounting preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written & listening)
• Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, be proactive and follow through
• Commitment to learning and self-improvement
• Experience with general ledger systems a plus
• Proficient in Excel