ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planner? Join our Ad Solutions team! We're a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
The Sales Planner is a key role on the Ad Sales Team, responsible for developing linear ad sales proposals and working closely with SSE's and AE's across 5 Entertainment Networks.
• Build and revise linear media plans in Wide Orbit Network that meet client requirements and company goals
• Assist with pricing & analyzing both upfront & scatter plans
• Coordinate with Sales Operations, IT, Research, Inventory and Forecasting regarding deal maintenance and optimization
• Work with Pricing Director and Pricing Manager to generate opportunities for incremental growth
• Work with marketing to ensure proper distribution of sponsorship elements
• Minimum 1 year Sales Assistant experience, or related media sales/ buying experience, ready for the next step in an Ad Sales career
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strategic thinker, with attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills, including proficient in Excel (can pick up new systems easily)
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.