Sales Planner, Ad Solutions
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 2:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner, Ad Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Planner, Ad Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planner, Ad Solutions? Overview and Responsibilities
Join our Ad Solutions team! We're a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
The Sales Planner is a key role on the Ad Sales Team, responsible for developing proposals for Account Executives and assisting with developing presentations.
• Build media plans
• Assist with pricing & analyzing upfront & scatter packages
• Coordinate with Sales Operations, IT, Research, Sales Planning and Finance departments regarding deal maintenance
• Ensure timely delivery of quarterly pre/post analysis reports, calculate under-delivery when necessary, and maintain weekly status of accounts
• Coordinate with advertising agency contacts, other Advertising Sales divisions, and DCI departments to ensure that administrative aspects of account are in order
• Work day-to-day with executives regarding clients scheduling, billing, etc
• Bachelors Degree
• 1 year Sales Assistant experience, or related media sales/ buying experience, ready for the next step in an Ad Sales career
• Strategic thinker
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills, including proficient in Excel (can pick up new systems easily)
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
#LI-JR1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.