Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Welcome to ViacomCBS Australia and Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties.
But enough about us… w e're now looking for a highly motivated and results-focused Sales Executive to join our team of champions in Sydney.
Ideally you'll come with experience in the media industry and a hunger to smash sales targets out of the ballpark. If you play well with others and thrive in a fast-paced environment, there's a place in our Sales team for you now.
This is what the role involves:
• Assisting in the day-to-day management of top tier clients under the guidance of a Group Sales Manager
• Building and maintaining existing relationships whilst managing client expectations
• Demonstrating the ability to maintain strong professional relationships both internally and externally
• Proactively prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities to develop revenue channels
• Working towards and achieving set budgets and reaching revenue targets
• Working cohesively with broadcast, digital and production teams covering all aspects of the digital business
• Managing and developing the eager Sales Assistants in your care
This is what you'll bring with you:
• A passionate focus and approach to meeting client expectations
• Previous experience within the media or advertising industry
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and confident presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
Extra Brownie Points for:
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems
If company culture and values are important to you, you're passionate about TV & media, have proven Sales results on the board, and you're ready to make a difference at 10, you should apply now.
Please note Network 10 has a strict policy on recruitment agencies and we won't accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry