Full Time Job
Who is 10 ViacomCBS?
10 ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand is a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS. ViacomCBS is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world, employing 1,500 employees in A/NZ and 15,000 globally. We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
We create content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service Paramount .
Here's just a few reasons why 92% of our employees will recommend 10 ViacomCBS to a friend:
• Broadcast Media is one of the most sought-after industries, even more so in the current economic climate
• Competitive salary 10% super salary sacrifice options
• Parental Leave (14 weeks paid leave to parents who have been with the business for 12 months)
• Learning & Development (including study support, our Propel Program and LinkedIn Learning access)
• Career Opportunities (mentoring programs and robust internal promotion policies
• Reward & Recognition Programs
• Subscriptions to Paramount , MTV Play & Noggin
• Discounts from the likes of Apple, LG, Microsoft, JB-HIFI, BMW, Audi and Mazda
• Tickets including Australia's A League, or maybe you'd enjoy being in the audience to watch your favourite shows?
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Action Plan and RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan) Australian leader in D,E&I across the commercial media industry
• Top 100 Global Workplaces with The Best D&I Initiatives (Mogul, 2021)
• Health (corporate rates with gyms, health clubs, aquatic centres, HCF & Weight Watchers)
• Mental Health (EAP, also including Thrive and Headspace apps)
• Remote/Flexible working arrangements
• Social Events
If you play well with others and love to play a vital supporting role in the smooth running of the day-to-day, this role could be your entry in to an exciting career in media sales.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales Assistant role is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management support and providing timely and accurate information to the Sales team and their clients, working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders.
More specifically, you'll be doing things like this:
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (linear, digital and VOD) and booking commercial schedules
• Manage advertisers' sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of Network 10's products and solutions for advertisers
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Generate and deliver billing reports and other ad-hoc reports as required
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Participate in post analysis of campaigns
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
This is what you'll bring with you:
• Experience in a similar B2B sales environment preferred
• A customer-focused, sales orientated approach to meeting client expectations.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Detail oriented, organised, flexible, timely and accurate
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Extra brownie points for:
• Previous media experience would be great, but not essential
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems would be an advantage
Our company values inform our thoughts, words, and actions:
• Optimism & Determination
• Inclusivity & Collaboration
• Agility & Adaptability
At 10 ViacomCBS, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the recruitment process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence.
Please know that we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, and experience to perform in this role is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done, and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever your background may be, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
We embrace difference and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.