This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant?
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Welcome to ViacomCBS Australia and Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties.
We're now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our dynamic team in Sydney.
If you play well with others and love to play a vital supporting role in the smooth running of the day-to-day, this role could be your entry in to an exciting career in media sales.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales Assistant role is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management support and providing timely and accurate information to the Sales team and their clients, working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders.
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (linear, digital and VOD) and booking commercial schedules
• Manage advertisers' sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of Network 10's products and solutions for advertisers
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Generate and deliver billing reports and other ad-hoc reports as required
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Participate in post analysis of campaigns
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
This is what you'll bring with you:
• Experience in a similar B2B sales environment preferred
• A customer-focused, sales orientated approach to meeting client expectations.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Detail oriented, organised, flexible, timely and accurate
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Extra brownie points for:
• Previous media experience would be great, but not essential
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems would be an advantage
If you are passionate about television and motivated by a career in media sales, we'd like to hear from you.
Please attach a full CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria.