Robotic Process Automation Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Robotic Process Automation Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Robotic Process Automation Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Robotic Process Automation Manager? Job Description:
The RPA Manager is responsible for leading the company efforts in Robotic Process Automation. The RPA Manager will define, implement and manage strategies for a successful RPA delivery, working closely with the business units to develop and understand their business processes and deliver business automated solutions.
The successful candidate will have a mixture of business acumen, RPA experience and solution delivery skills. The manager will lead major RPA projects through delivery while capturing the projects full impact and value. He/she will review continuous improvement on the team/process , monitor and adjust team planning and structure to handle the growing footprint of RPA. One direct report.
The RPA Manager performs a wide range of duties including:
• Understanding RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies/processes/tools.
• Work with subject matter experts and business leaders to design enhanced processes.
• Create clear, effective, and detailed deliverable content, including written, visual and oral.
• Develop, manage and track project deliverables in a timely manner.
• Manage team(s) to Agile Principals and Scrum Framework.
• Measure outcomes, gathering user feedback, and make program improvements.
• Build long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Maintain strong understanding of the business function.
• Facilitate scoping and business priorities.
• Establish a base-line on the delivery of solutions.
• Change Management leadership skills.
• Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders.
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Applies significant knowledge of product and developments to improve service to our automation inventory.
• Reviews work of development team.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Keeps the project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Ensures technical teams are contributing to an integrated code library.
• Leads the development lifecycle and is responsible for handling technical risks throughout the project.
• Communicates and implements coding standards.
• Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
• Delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
• Understands ERP concepts and applies them in client engagements.
• Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentor's developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses technical issues as appropriate.
• Follows and ensures standard SOX policies and procedures are adhered to.
• 4-6 six years of Management/Leadership experience
• 1-2 years of RPA project management
• Experience with Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism is a must.
• Experience with OCR Tools like ABBYY, IQBOT.
• Strong programming and OOP basics.
• Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development.
• Validated experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL).
• Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Hands-on experience in core .NET concepts and OOPs Programming.
• Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.