ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Recruiter postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team! The Recruiter will provide full cycle recruitment in support of our Corporate functions primarily focused on Ad Sales, Distribution and other corporate functions. This position is an individual contributor role and will handle a high volume of requisitions up to the Senior Director level.
Your ability to build strong internal and external business relationships, cultivate and strengthen external relationships, develop and execute best-in-class practices, and deliver results in a rapidly changing and evolving environment is essential to achieving success in the role. A strong focus on the candidate and client experiences are a must.
• Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver results for our corporate clients.
• Provide a high touch level of service and serve as a talent advisor.
• Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent. Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
• Establish relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is expansive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
• 3 years of experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Expertise in sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal employees, targeted sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies.
• Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas.
• Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant.
• Team-spirited and collegial approach to partnering with clients and colleagues in both optimal and challenging scenarios.