Recruiter, Programming & Insights
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2021 3:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiter, Programming & Insights jobs in New York-NY
Search all Recruiter, Programming & Insights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recruiter, Programming & Insights?
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We're looking for a recruiting professional to join our team! The Recruiter, Programming & Insights is charged with developing a pipeline of talent at all levels in support of Viacom's key content recruiting objectives.
This role is responsible for identifying high quality talent and cultivating industry relationships, curating and tracking internal and external intelligence, and proactively introducing talent to the business. This is both a strategic and hands-on role responsible for supporting efforts to raise ViacomCBS's brand in the content talent marketplace through participation in external networking opportunities, custom ViacomCBS engagement events, and managing full cycle volume recruitment across our portfolio of brands. The ideal candidate thinks about how to introduce new methods and ideas for identifying and engaging talent and successfully enlists support from the business for talent attraction, networking, and workforce engagement initiatives. S/he/they demonstrate the drive, motivation, and passion to deliver superior client and candidate experience and enjoys and appreciates working alongside top recruitment professionals in a dynamic environment.
• Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver outstanding high touch service to clients
• Identify and generate targeted talent lists with a focus on critical recruitment channels in Programming, Research & Insights, as well as overflow from other creative functions
• Identify and create strategic partnerships and networks within the entertainment industry, and other relevant industries, to attract top diverse talent
• Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent
• Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization
• Assist in the curation and executing of ViacomCBS hosted talent engagement opportunities
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives
• Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through
• Build relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is inclusive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse
• Help to develop an employer brand proposition that includes our total rewards when speaking with candidates
• Coach and counsel leadership around recruiting strategies in order to increase their proficiency and engagement in sourcing and attracting top talent
• Explore synergies and efficiencies across the Global Talent Acquisition team. Continue to integrate smart sourcing behaviors into all activities of the team
• Champion consistency and standards in recruitment policies and practices
• 2-5 years of progressive recruitment experience
• Ability to build and execute innovative sourcing and diverse talent engagement strategies, including setting the agenda, selling the vision, and executing programs with lasting impact
• Demonstrated expertise sourcing, recruiting, and placing creative talent from a multi-source pipeline including networking, headhunting, internet sourcing methodologies, as well as internal and direct application
• Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas
• Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant
• Experience collaborating key resources, HR, business stakeholders, and influencers
• Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and yield influence with senior level leaders
• Strong client focus with superior communications and negotiation skills
• Proficiency in successfully handling and resolving issues, disagreements, and disputes that impact or impede relationships between recruiting team and clients/partners
• Expertise in suggesting and selling new and effective alternatives to current practices based on business dynamics and needs
• Effective in presenting oneself as a business partner to gain trust and respect of clients
• Expertise in handling and prioritizing the intake of new job requisitions to gain efficiencies and set clear expectations for deliverables with hiring manager