Project Manager, Nft Experience
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2022 9:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Project Manager, Nft Experience jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Project Manager, Nft Experience postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS Consumer Products is seeking a motivated professional who is passionate and knowledgeable in the NFT, blockchain technology space as well as with movies, television, gaming, media, and entertainment. The ideal candidate excels in a collaborative environment and is relentlessly focused upon the objective of connecting consumers with content, community, and interactivity of ViacomCBS brands via NFTs and our forthcoming NFT Marketplace.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
This role reports to the VP, Global Video Games Licensing and will oversee the operations and development of our NFT Platform experience. You will work closely with brand leaders across the organization to align on priority franchises, content drops, and one-off promotional opportunities. This role requires bringing innovative thinking and ideas for groundbreaking utility for the creation of NFTs!
Areas of Responsibility:
• Handle day-to-day relationships and communication between leading ViacomCBS NFT Marketplace and storefront as well as internal partners.
• Work collaboratively with various brand teams, product managers, artists, designers, engineers, analysts, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well-planned and implemented features.
• Maintain high team morale and motivation.
• Cultivate creative and scalable production solutions, improving the quality of the product, and efficiency of the team,
• Deliver content against an overall content calendar, ideate new content programs, project manage content reviews and approvals.
• Build a sustainable and replicable process for our work.
• Maintain weekly updates with the cross-company consortium to track performance, address issues, and launch strategies.
• Create forecasting and business updates to ensure Marketplace meets our goals.
Who you are:
• A meticulous Project Manager with the ability to handle a high-volume of simultaneous workstreams and deliverables.
• Analytical and a problem solver: You enjoy corralling broad ideas into streamlined plans.
• Strong communicator: You can communicate clearly and excite partners to adopt new processes and solutions.
• Extraordinary collaborator: You work well with peers and are able to drive efforts cross-functionally.
• Meticulous and reliable: You are comfortable digging into (and building) spreadsheets -- and you rarely miss a detail. You are known for your follow-through.
• An ability to embrace an environment that iterates constantly.
• Capable of grasping the challenges and opportunities inherent in blockchain technology.
• 5 years of project management experience.
• 7 years of eCommerce operations experience, 2-3 years of category management experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize project workflow from initial concept to final release and post-release support.
• Experience in crypto, blockchain or NFTs preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.