ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2021 5:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programming Executive jobs in London-UK
Search all Programming Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Programming Executive? Programming Executive (Part time 22.5 hours per week)
We are currently seeking an experienced Programming Executive to take over the editorial direction for identified series, oversee production and see the programmes through the edit! Whilst offered as a part time role, this exciting and fast paced role will need the successful candidate quickly be brought up to speed and really take ownership and responsiblity for key series.
Due to the current restrictions in place, this role will initially be offered on a remote bases and likely move to a hybrid working model, offering you the ability to own the way you work effectively, through a mixture of working from home and from the Camden office.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Commissioning team is responsible, editorially, for original programming for VCNI UK. We receive pitches from independent production companies and select projects to develop and commission to pilot and series. This role leads all aspects of the editorial elements of the commissioned programmes as they go through development, pre-production, production and post, representing our creative interests.
• Coordinate production and editorial quality of selected returning series.
• Take editorial responsibility for core established brands and maintain quality and work with the Commissioning team to evolve established brands
• Support Commissioning relationship with social media/digital
• Support the Commissioning Editors with liaison with production companies and talent to develop new ideas of programming
• Help to build the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
• Drive the 'One ViacomCBS' approach, role modelling great teamwork and collaboration.
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and foster a culture of inclusion
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Previous experience working with production companies and UK Broadcasters with good editorial judgement and understanding of TV audiences and landscape
• knowledge of managing large workloads and prioritising effectively
• Experience in production schedules and budget management
• Creative, competitive and passionate approach to commissioning
• Ability to prioritise and meet multiple, conflicting deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use your own initiative within a fast paced team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible and appreciate the creative process
• Confidence in liaising with people at all levels of the organisation
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.