Programmatic Partnership Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, CA
Full Time Job
Programmatic Partnership Manager (NY or SF)
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS is looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented Partnerships Manager. As part of the Programmatic team, the Partnership Manager will optimize strategic SSP partnerships to maximize revenue and effectiveness of ad initiatives across the ViacomCBS display portfolio. This person will play a key part in driving display, rich media and outstream revenue growth across desktop, mobile web and AMP. This role will work closely with external partners as well as internal stakeholders to provide insight and analysis that assists with the growth of our digital monetization efforts and partnership development. The ideal candidate will have strong business and technical skills, with relevant experience in publisher-side programmatic partner management.
• Manage relationships with ViacomCBS' SSP and Open Exchange partnerships.
• Run partnership meetings, stay on top of product offerings, updates and performance.
• Closely monitor revenue for our partner portfolio using Tableau, partner dashboards and ad hoc reporting. Monitor by site, platform and wrapper and provide actionable insights.
• Troubleshoot and flag issues such as discrepancies, performance drop-offs, errors, etc.
• Identify and model out partner and ad format optimizations. Secure approvals and see through to execution.
• Coordinate new partner integration and onboarding process by compiling the necessary components (test tags, IDs, Ads.txt list, etc) and working cross functionally to test, map and activate the partnership.
• Track and communicate key industry trends to help the team assess the best partnership opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and competitive dynamics.
• Develop presentations as needed to support business and review with internal and external teams.
• Ad hoc reporting to support partnerships and internal stakeholders.
• Assist in vetting new programmatic display partnerships.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3-5 years of experience working at a media company, SSP or DSP, preferably in an account management role.
• Proficient in the programmatic ecosystem (Platforms, Wrappers, SSPs, DSPs, Identity Solutions, etc.)
• Experience with Google Ad Manager, Yield Groups, Prebid, Amazon TAM, Tableau.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
• Ability to model out revenue optimizations and bring new, creative revenue strategies to the table
• Excited about the evolving programmatic industry.