This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Big Nate)
• Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, and obtaining approvals.
• Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
• Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
• Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
• Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios.
• Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
• Reading and responding to internal and overseas production e-mails in a timely manner.
• Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
• Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
• Tracking all pickup lines given from story department and make sure they are implemented into the final shipping animation.
• Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
• Knowledge of Shotgun, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker and attention to detail is key. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.