Production Coordinator, Sfpg
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 7:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator, Sfpg jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Production Coordinator, Sfpg postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator, Sfpg? ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you interested in being a part of a nimble team that is focused on Physical Production support that works closely with Brand Creative, and other groups across ViacomCBS? Then this Production Coordinator role is for you, if you bring a good amount of production experience!
Types of content created: Promos, Image Campaigns, Still Photography (key art, gallery, press), Integrated Marketing, Show Opens, Corporate, Integrated Marketing, Consumer Products and any marketing project or initiative requiring production management expertise.
This is a demanding and fast paced environment requiring proactive and positive thinking and must exercise good judgment, show initiative and team player. He or she should be able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects with a laser focus on organization and attention to detail while being flexible and capable of prioritizing shifting priorities and deadlines. Be a continuous promoter and supporter of a multi-cultural diverse workplace,transparency and calculated risk taking.
• Supports the PM and SFPG group at large
• Manages and distributes call sheets, calendars, shoot schedules
• Facilitates video conference calls, arrange meetings, guest lists for security (when in office returns)
• Works as production coordinator on-set in various locations and weather conditions.
• Contracts routing: location agreements, guest releases, and contracts
• Coordinates travel logistics with Viacom travel department
• Facilitates vendor setup within ARIBA system and Submit/Confirm PO’s and invoices
• Helps Track cost reporting departmental cost tracker
• Prepares and process paperwork including payroll for crew, talent, and freelancer
• Assists in actualizing of budgets (PO logs, crew payroll logs, PC logs, etc.)
• Prepares T&E reconciliations for p-cards and corporate cards
• Field inquiries from vendors regarding invoices, payments, and/or vendor setup.
• Maintain documentation on team’s shared drive
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• 2 years production management experience, preferably with on-set experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, and become proficient with OneDrive, Google Applications,Showbiz Budgeting, ARIBA, Concur, etc.
• Must be able to travel, mainly domestically, when travel resumes
• Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional, self-motivated, results-oriented with a “can do” perspective
• Able to respond after business hours to urgent and timely issues
• Maintain confidential information
• Inquisitive and willing to continue learning
• Strong written and verbal communication skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.