This was removed by the employer on 6/27/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant?
Full Time Job
Production Assistant (Broadcast Production Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3)
CLOSING DATE: 27th JUNE 2021
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
• Is this for you?
• Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• Are you a good at multitasking?
• Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
• Are you able to commit to a 15-month programme starting in September 2021?
We are V Creative, ViacomCBS's in-house team, producing super-engaging work across iconic brands including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5. Work includes: short form content, promos, events and marketing campaigns, reels, social asset creation and rebrands, we work cross-brand and cross-platform to build award-winning content.
During the production apprenticeship, you will gain insight into all areas of short-form production & post production whilst learning the practical skills needed to produce short-form content for on air, digital & social platforms. You will learn how to work with creative people and how to collaborate and work together in teams alongside your individual work/responsibility.
The Production Apprentice will rotate around all the brands, Nickelodeon C5 & Comedy and MTV, spending 3months at a time working within each team. They will support the members of the production team. And gain insight into all the production processes required. There will be opportunity to take on a wide range of tasks with the support and guidance of the production team.
Tasks will range from pre production through to post production, giving you a view of the entire process. You will be assisting the production team across all areas of production. The responsibilities may differ day to day ranging from taking minutes in meetings, shoot prep, bookings for shoots, booking in post facilities, liaising with creatives, attending shoots as a runner/production assistant and reconciling and consolidating shoot expenses. As well as assisting the production team in the day to day maintenance of all the channels
• Assist with post production bookings
• Organising travel arrangements & accommodation for cast, and crew.
• Assist with distributing schedules, and/or call sheets;
• Runner duties on all shoots
• Assist with Managing and reconciling all shoot expenses.
• Assisting in hiring studio facilities and equipment
• Attending production meetings and taking minutes
• Assisting the Production Team with the daily running of the channels
The range of variety within all the brands will give an insight into all different aspects of production. From working with Kids and the processes that need to be followed for this area of work in comparison to working within the adult brands. There are many processes within each of the brands that would give the apprentice a fountain of knowledge and insight into the industry and aid them in obtaining their qualification.
• First up, get your application in
• You will hear back from us if we would like to progress you to the 1st assessment stage. It's short and fun and you can do it on your phone
• From here, you'll complete role specific assessment
• Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually)
• If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next