Product Manager, Advanced Media
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Advertising is being reinvented through big data, audience segmentation tools, digital platforms and formats as well as new consumer consumption patterns across linear, digital and mobile! ViacomCBS is forefront of this reinvention of advertising, with a broad range of products and programs crafted to connect with ViacomCBS's fans in whatever environments and on whatever platforms are most important to them. The ViacomCBS Advanced Media team is purpose built to support development of innovative solutions serving both internal and external clients with solutions ranging from client facing reporting tech, to in-house identity management solutions to data onboarding technologies and more.
The Product Manager is responsible for coordination of product planning, implementation, and execution. This includes: capturing and prioritizing partner requirements, and working closely with technical and client-facing teams to ensure organizational goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. The Product Manager will be responsible for conducting partner research; generating solution requirements/specifications, assisting with the development of product roadmap(s). The role will have a specific focus on fields such as advertising technology, and identity management/resolution.
Overview and Responsibilities
• Conducting stakeholder interviews and testing
• Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
• Defining and tracking success metrics
• Relationship management with internal stakeholders
• Determining feature requirements.
• Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
• Build product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and return on investment
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
• 5 years' product management experience
• Experience in advertising technology and/or enterprise technology
• Proficiency in the technical fundamentals of advertising & marketing systems
• Understanding of advertising ecosystem
• A track record of partnering across a wide array of internal business groups and executive stakeholders
• Comfort with meeting and presenting to executives and clients
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions