ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS is looking for a mid-level product designer to join our growing Product Design Team. This person will help us create and innovate the UX/UI for a suite of single-brand products across the globe.
This designer should be a strong collaborator and communicator, able to present design solutions clearly in large team settings. This product designer will work in partnership with other cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Production as well as Senior Management. Most importantly, we are looking for outstanding visual and user interface design skills.
• Work with our team to develop and refine features. This includes, user flows, screen flows, wireframes, visual designs, prototyping, and developer specs
• Help create and maintain our Design Language System
• Design, create, and evolve our growing suite of digital products
• Write documentation for developers and take your work through development
• 4 years of experience doing product design work in a professional environment
• Well versed with Sketch, Figma
• Portfolio demonstrating skills and published work
• Strong visual design skills: layout, typography, color theory, etc.
• Proficient UX skills: information architecture, user flows, wireframing, prototyping and user testing
• Experience with working with a Design Language System
• Confident in communications both oral and written
• All applications must include a link to a portfolio