Product Data Analyst
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Data Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Data Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Data Analyst?
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join the Data Products team! This role will develop a deep understanding of our user-facing applications and will be part of a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with marketers, engineers, product managers, and designers.
As a Product Analyst you will develop, maintain, and analyze complex A/B tests to formulate data driven insights that will provide impactful insights to support the lifetime value chain of b2b products!
This position will be responsible for translating business questions into research and experimentation plans, exploring data to find impactful insights, and supporting Product Managers to make product recommendations through feature, cohort, and market analyses.
• Develop, deploy and track a customer lifecycle segmentation model and management approach that establishes a scorecard and playbook for growing client value, retention and growth.
• Become a subject matter expert in the product area, handle KPI reporting to measure product health, and democratize data and insights through the creation and maintenance of a centralized dashboard command center.
• Work with Product Management to support product strategy through data informed marketplace and competitive trend analysis.
• Track product KPI's.
• Conduct A/B tests for: customer retention, application performance, UI/UX.
• Automate tests to scale for multi-variate experimentation.
• Become one with user behavioral data to identify critical user paths, outline event tracking, and articulate a common understanding of how customers are using the product.
• As a member of the Product team you will participate in daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and sprint planning meetings.
• Crafting all the technical implementations and documentation associated with the command center, and A/B tests.
• 3 years of hands-on experience designing and executing product A/B tests in the Ad/MarTech industry.
• Proficient in SQL and Python.
• Deep understanding of experimental design concepts.
• Experienced understanding of Bayesian and Frequentist A/B testing principles.
• Experience building and maintaining customer lifetime value models.
• Experience in crafting market and customer data analyses, and summarizing findings for executive partners.
• Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, Athena and Mode.
• Experience with Optimizely is a plus