Nsw Field Sales Account Manager
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Nsw Field Sales Account Manager jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Nsw Field Sales Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Nsw Field Sales Account Manager? Nsw Field Sales Account Manager - Simon & Schuster
Welcome to Simon & Schuster: one of Australia's fastest growing book publishers and part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment brands. We now have a new opportunity for a well-read, passionate, strategic and organised sales person to look after some of NSW Sydney metro and part of regional NSW bookstores.
Purpose of the role:
As the Field Sales Account Manager for NSW, you will look after some of its NSW Sydney metro and part of regional NSW bookstores. You will have experience in sales and book publishing either from working at a publisher or in a book store. You will be inspired to work on a diverse and growing list as part of a dynamic and friendly team.
• this is a full-time, fixed term contract (12 months) with a potential view on a permanent contract afterwards
• Responsibilities include things like this:
• Total management of call plan and call runs for NSW metro and part of regional NSW.
• Presentation of selected new titles through monthly and seasonal presentations.
• Regular reviews and development of backlist sales. This may involve core range updates, category reviews and promotional initiatives.
• Management of returns.
• Regular communication with accounts to stimulate sales. This may be through ''Top 10'' reports, market share information, Bookscan sales, fast moving or publicised information etc.
• Negotiations for individual title and promotional terms in consultation with National Field Sales Manager.
• Negotiations for catalogues and other account driven promotional initiatives. This includes management of co-operative advertising budget. Updates to be provided on a monthly basis.
• Management of stock requirements for catalogues and account based promotions.
• Provision of sales figures and analysis of the business in conjunction with accounts on a regular basis.
• Feedback on accounts and the months sell in through a monthly report.
• Helping set up and also management of in store events with accounts
What we'd like you to bring:
• Strong relationship building skills, with proven experience in this
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written; open and honest communication style
• Comfortable working with technology
And this describes you:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience at a bookstore and/or as a Sales Representative for a Publisher
• People person with a natural curiosity about your clients
• Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision
• A credible and passionate reader who is known for their engaging conversations about books
• Switched on with an energetic and flexible approach
Who we are:
We are a global leader with offices in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, India and Australia, employing approximately 1400 staff worldwide.
In Australia, we publish both local and international books that make an impact on the bestseller lists and our cultural landscape. We are dedicated to bringing an extensive range of titles for adults and children, in all genres and all formats, into the hands of readers.
Our passion, agility and commitment to our authors and books made us the fastest growing publisher last year and we have continued plans for growth in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering flexible working arrangements, competitive salaries, additional superannuation, a large suite of benefits including paid parental leave, financial planning and superannuation advice, income protection and life insurance and a range of wellbeing programs. We offer a non-corporate, inclusive, friendly and collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
We believe storytelling has the power to change Australian culture and value diversity and inclusion, both in the books that we publish and the people we hire to help us make this happen. We encourage candidates from all different backgrounds to apply.
We're looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If you feel you have the required aptitude and experience and you're inspired to work on a diverse and growing list as part of a dynamic and friendly team, please submit your CV with a cover letter here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.