Part Time Job
Part time: 3 days per week
This part time position initiates, coordinates and completes administrative projects as well as,
provides administrative support to the VP, News Director, and station department managers.
If you have a proven track record of staying focus and organized within a fast-paced
environment, we encourage you to apply.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to,
• Answer and screen telephone calls, schedule meetings and appointments.
• Assist with preparing work schedules and vacation coverage.
• Make travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
• Review, book, confirm and coordinate talent public appearances.
• Prepare and upload FCC quarterly reports.
• Maintain physical and virtual FCC Public File and permanent business records.
• Monitor, transcribe and respond to viewer phone lines and mail inquiries.
• Liaison/point person for Human Resources and IT issues such as submitting and
tracking work orders for new hire workstations, computers, and phones etc.
• Prepare presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, and coordinating catering as needed.
• Prepare requisitions for goods and services and submit invoices for payment.
• Run errands, and escort guest to meetings and greenroom.
• Schedule and facilitate station tours.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 years of related experience is required; prior administrative support preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers; exceptional organizational skills are required.
• Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• A high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive material regarding the station.
• 4-year college degree preferred.