Media Sales Executive, Brisbane
ViacomCBSMt Coot-Tha, QL
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we? You know and love us as Network 10, and we're a division of ViacomCBS International Networks.
Our vision is simple - we deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access. We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Welcome to 10 ViacomCBS! With shows like Masterchef; Survivor Australia; and The Project, our content gets people talking. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We're proudly a part of the global ViacomCBS family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
But enough about us - it's right there in the title… we're looking for a motivated Sales Executive with experience in the media industry and a hunger to smash sales targets out of the ballpark. If you play well with others and thrive in a fast-paced environment, there's a place in our Brisbane Sales team for you now.
You'll be doing things like this:
• Assisting in the day-to-day management of top tier clients under the guidance of a Group Sales Manager
• Building and maintaining existing relationships whilst managing client expectations
• Demonstrating the ability to maintain strong professional relationships both internally and externally
• Proactively prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities to develop revenue channels
• Working towards and achieving set budgets and reaching revenue targets
• Working cohesively with broadcast, digital and production teams covering all aspects of the digital business
• Managing and developing the eager Sales Assistants in your care
This is what you'll bring with you:
• A passionate focus and approach to meeting client expectations
• Previous experience within the media or advertising industry
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and confident presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
Extra Brownie Points for:
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems
We're offering a talented Sales Executive the opportunity to join a hugely succesful, not to mention fun, team of professionals and take their media sales career to a new level. If company culture & values are important to you, you're passionate about TV & media, have proven Sales results on the board, and you're ready to make a difference at 10, let's talk.
Please note Network 10 has a strict policy on recruitment agencies and we won't accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry