This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 6:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Maquette Artist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Maquette Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Maquette Artist? MAQUETTE ARTIST (Features)
• This role will work closely with Director and Production Designer to design 3D sculpts of main characters.
• Understands and demonstrates use of planes when defining shapes.
• Figures should look roughly cut as if a sculpted from clay with bigger preliminary tools instead of smaller finishing ones.
• Asymmetrical character models suggesting a handcrafted look.
• Unique interpretation of form that avoids smooth or rounded stylization.
• Efficiently translate characters from 2D to 3D.
• Create high quality and detailed character models.
• Create assets based on show requirements.
• Candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of both organic and hard surface modeling.
• Aid in the research, development and implementation of look-of-picture techniques.
• Simple knowledge of rigging and cluster creation.
• Complete tasks within the time allotted.
• Portfolio or work history should demonstrate a strong ability to translate 2D character designs into 3D models quickly and with little direction.
• Must possess a solid understanding of the CG pipeline and consider downstream implications of their designs (ie, Rigging, Texture, Groom).
• Ideally this candidate's portfolio will demonstrate an ability to master a range of styles.
• Knowledge of Z-Brush and Maya. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.