Manager, Talent & Development
This was removed by the employer on 8/10/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Talent & Development jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Talent & Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Talent & Development?
Full Time Job
Viacom Digital Studios (VDS), a premier team at ViacomCBS, is a leading digital content studio focused on young mobile viewers. ViacomCBS has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At ViacomCBS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
Overview and Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone to work directly with our VP, Talent and Development, on identifying, developing, and booking digital talent across Nickelodeon and AwesomenessTV. If you have experience in digital projects, podcasts, Consumer Marketing, branded content, scripted, and unscripted linear, then this role is for you!
• Manage talent logistics for shoots and events, including maintaining talent calendars, booking travel, cars, and ensuring that contractual obligations are met
• Research and set meetings with new talent that could work across the brands via YouTube, TikTok, and other social media platforms, through talent meetings, and general outreach
• Develop concepts around new and existing talent for potential productions
• Greet and handle talent on set, in-person or virtually
• Handle deal requests and payment for existing talent
• Collaborate and coordinate with agents, managers and PR reps
• Attend concerts, showcases, premieres, and screenings to further develop entertainment contacts and educate the industry about Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience working with social/influencer/creator talent, required
• 5 years experience in Talent, PR, or similar work environment
• 2 years experience in assistant/coordinator role with proven growth
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, seasoned ability to create talent department decks and one sheets, required
• Ability to handle corporate environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail, problem solver