Manager, Streaming & Video Operations
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 4:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Streaming & Video Operations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Streaming & Video Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Streaming & Video Operations? We are seeking an experienced operations manager to join our team. The role requires someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital video to lead all aspects of a wide range of video related initiatives, with focus on content protection systems integrations and migrations. Our ideal candidate presents good technical skills and is a problem solver with an enthusiasm for developing solutions and processes to address complex problems.
• Manage video catalog initiatives in coordination with global content teams
• Represent video team as a streaming video DRM specialist across many development teams
• Monitor and address video streaming related issues in a global SVOD service
• Compile statistics and reporting around video usage across mobile and OTT services
• Manage technical details of video distribution and infrastructure, including integration into ViacomCBS websites, mobile and OTT applications
• Ability to operate independently, balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience with content localization - metadata, audio, subtitles etc..
• Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative with a sharp eye for detail
• Experience with and strong knowledge of streaming video DRM(Fairplay, PlayReady, Widevine), video formats, encoding and delivery methods.
• Familiarity with mobile device video capabilities and managing video for mobile networks
• Solid technical skills with expertise in working with XML and JSON
• Experience with resolving REST API based mobile/OTT applications issues
You might also have -
• Bi-lingual in either Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish
• BA / BS Degree
FUNCTION: Production This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.