Manager, Strategy, Streaming
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Manager of Strategy to help develop and execute key growth and expansion strategies for Streaming products, including Paramount (SVOD) and Pluto TV (AVOD), across international territories.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategy and based in NY, this is a highly visible position focused on supporting the VCNI (ViacomCBS Networks International) Streaming team, with strong connectivity to the broader VCNI Strategy team! We are looking for a strategist with strong presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills!
• Partner with Streaming functional leaders (marketing & data, revenue & operations, content) and partners across the business to define, structure and assess strategic growth and expansion initiatives, including but not limited to new market assessments, commercial opportunities or partnership structures, and M&A work
• Support strategic long-term planning for VCNI Streaming both on an ad-hoc basis and related to budget cycles
• Participate in broader VCNI Strategy meetings and provide analytical & strategic support to other areas of the business (i.e., cable networks, FTA networks, Studios) as needed
• Synthesize and present complex information and data in a clear, concise and structured manner to key partners; effectively articulate ideas and concepts via conversation, phone, email, written presentations
• Build strong and productive working relationships with colleagues and partners of all backgrounds, nationalities, experience levels and interests; effectively influence partners and project outcomes in line with business unit goals/objectives
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, presentations and analyses to support senior decision makers
• Stay current and knowledgeable about the global media & entertainment industry and support the VCNI Streaming team in continually evaluating new market trends and competitive opportunities/threats
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years experience in management consulting, business development, internal strategy / corporate development or related field
• Strong preference for experience in the media and entertainment or related technology industries
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis (e.g., developing and interpreting financial models)
• Strong interpersonal capabilities, including influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently; ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines
• Intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.