Manager, Social Campaign Strategy
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 4:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Social Campaign Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Social Campaign Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Social Campaign Strategy? Manager, Social Campaign Strategy - Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon is looking for a superstar social strategist to develop and execute social marketing campaigns for our parent-facing Nick Jr. social accounts. Have you always dreamed of getting slimed? Know all the words to the Mail Song and can quote Peppa Pig? Great. Even better, have you got a proven track record of successful social marketing for a brand, media company or agency? You'll fit right in creating strategic social marketing plans for Nick Jr.
In this role, you will work closely with our brand marketing and creative promotions teams to build best-in-class, innovative social marketing campaigns around our current preschool series. You'll concept creative that builds brand love as well as markets our shows, experiences and more.
The Manager reports to the Director of Social Campaign Strategy and will work on new and returning series promotion as well as overall Nick Jr. brand voice and editorial.
• Develop and execute innovative organic social media marketing strategies and campaigns for a variety of preschool shows ranging from live action series, special movies, and animated programming
• Help develop and execute social stunts and events to support big initiatives and tentpole events
• Partner with Social Publishing team to create plans and rollout that align with priorities, inventory and platform best practices
• Partner with internal creative teams-and occasionally outside agencies-to develop and iterate social assets to fulfill all social marketing roll-outs. Approve all social assets related to owned campaigns
• Foster & maintain relationships with the Nick Jr show production, working with EICs, current series directors & crew, creating original social content
• Align closely with the Social Audience Development team to determine success of campaigns with wrap-up reports, analyze performance, and apply key learnings to future campaigns
• Be fluent in all current and emerging social platforms and their marketing applications. Follow trends in social content and identify opportunities for testing new tactics and platforms
• 7 years' experience in social media marketing/strategy, television &/or kids marketing experience a strong plus, but media, entertainment or agency backgrounds welcome to apply as well
• Bachelor's degree
• In depth understanding of all social media platforms and best practicesDetail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.