Manager / Senior Manager, Content Finance Entertainment & Youth
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2020 2:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager / Senior Manager, Content Finance Entertainment & Youth jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager / Senior Manager, Content Finance Entertainment & Youth postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager / Senior Manager, Content Finance Entertainment & Youth? Overview and Responsibilities
Our team is looking for Manager or Senior Manager, Content Finance. This role reports directly to the Director Content Finance and supports the Youth side of Entertainment & Youth brand group (MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, MT2) which directly includes scheduling/acquisitions, HQs and non-amortized programming and indirectly includes development and digital production.
• Collaborate with the business teams and business finance team to prepare monthly outlooks compared to the latest estimate, budget and PY. Communicate outlook results with detailed explanations.
• Maintain the Programming LRP (Long Range Plan) for all brands under the Music group
• Ensure the LRP document is updated based on the latest programming rollout and current EFCs
• Manage the Annual Budget and Quarterly Estimate cycle relating to Original Programming, Acquired Programming and non-amortized programming.
• Review and sign off on Programming quarterly reports
• Partner with Residual team to review quarterly forecasts for all Brands
• Partner with Production Finance on Show Estimate Final Costs true ups. Calculate and communicate financial impacts.
• Oversee management of the programming model (Air dates, Estimated Final Costs). Input changes as necessary driven by scheduling information
• Review pacing for non-amortized with the programming teams, including variances between actuals and forecast.
• Review HQ pacing in total and at a cost center level.
• Project setup and approval for Non-Amortized and Original Programming
• Communicate deadlines and ensure targets are met by operations teams
• Ensure compliance with VMN accounting policies/procedures, GAAP, and SOX requirements
• Field internal and external audit requests as necessary
• Build ad hoc reporting as needed
• 4 years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree required, a focus in Accounting, Finance or Economics is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, across all areas of the business.
• Ability to solve problems/be inquisitive, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
#LI-CJ1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.