Manager- Retention Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager- Retention Marketing jobs in London-US
Search all Manager- Retention Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager- Retention Marketing?
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a key part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
What will you be doing?
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced CRM Manager with a proven track record of building successful contact strategies, optimisation programmes and multi-channel campaigns that drive significant user growth for fast-paced DTC Media/Tech brands.
• Define and execute the CRM strategy to drive user engagement and retention growth across UK streaming platforms including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play & Noggin
• Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalised CRM campaigns across e-mail, in-app notifications, mobile push, SMS and more.
• Design and deliver trigger based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximise reach and drive growth at scale including a dedicated nurture journey.
• Continually optimise CRM performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, targeting and creative.
• Partner with data analytics to identify advanced segmentation strategies, personalisation, and automation opportunities.
• Work closely with creative teams to deliver best in class templates, content and comms that maximise user engagement.
• Partner cross functionally to build a roadmap of requirements across product, content and insights that deliver exceptional customer experiences and accelerate CRM growth.
• Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity versus forecast and present learnings and strategies across the business.
What are we looking for?
• Significant experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing ideally in media/tech/subscription categories
• Highly commercial with experience owning and the delivering measurable performance from CRM.
• Experience developing a customer contact strategy whilst managing the operational output of core CRM campaigns
• Working knowledge of and ideally certified in leading ESPs, Campaign Tools and Analytics packages
• Experience managing an AB/MVT testing programme and delivering statistically significant results that scale
• Strong analytical and technical skills with working knowledge of SQL, ampscript, HTML and CSS desirable
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.''
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next