ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Primary responsibilities will be inventory management & stewardship maintenance for the Kids & Family Networks which includes but is not limited to:
- Tracking all aspects of inventory
- Coordinating usage of ad time by internal departments (ancillary business, marketing, programming)
- Building Flowcharts for all media plans
- Monitoring CPM guidelines for Upfront and Scatter deals in WideOrbit system
- Interacting with Sales Operations (traffic), IT, Research, Sales Planning, Marketing and Programming/Scheduling departments
- Working closely with research and programming to maintain selling schedule
- Maintain a comprehensive view of inventory, improving inventory usage and revenue yield.
- Maintain all deal points.
- Work with Direct Response department regarding pricing and inventory use.
- Monitor audience delivery and manage liability/stewardship.
- Assist management in a variety of ad hoc reports to analyze historical inventory/revenue data.
- Maintain all Data Integrity Reporting.
- Lead all aspects of inputting of research predictions into Stewardship systems for all nets.
- Run weekly stewardship report for sales staff and forecasting group.
- In conjunction w/Inventory Directors, prepare monthly liability write-off forms to be submitted to BI.
- Minimum of 4 years network planning experience and/or media buying and/or sales experience.
- Proven ability to think strategically. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced pressured environment.
- Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate with various departments.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and WideOrbit.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, negotiation and supervisory skills.
- Inventory Management Experience preferred.