Manager, Integrated Marketing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Velocity Pitch team is a cross-network team responsible for the presale process that drives revenue against all of Viacom's Ad Solutions. This team leads the Pitch and Ad Solutions/Velocity market communications through ideation, data and insights, and creative presentation materials. The manager position reports into the Sr. Manager or Director working across multiple advertiser categories. Collaboration is at the core of this role as you will be working closely with activation and creative counterparts to manage client requests.
In addition, you should be a teammate, a fan of our content, talent and franchises, and have a passion for developing innovative and creative sponsorship solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful solutions.
• Disseminate, route and determine strategy for all incoming client RFPs.
• Liaise with Sales and Brand Partnerships to determine respective solution's budgets, lead brands, shows or events and overall direction.
• Work with the Creative Strategy and Cultural Intelligence team to get insights that inform ideation.
• Partner with Activation & Creative to develop the marketing concepts across the linear and online driven business.
• Develop the overarching pitch narrative.
• Partner with the Trade and Design team to build client facing materials for Upfront, Newfront, Trade Events, etc.
• Represent Ad Solutions/Velocity in client facing pitches.
• Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including standard sponsorship packages and custom convergent programs
• Coordinate with marketing and sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Monitor progress on all custom pitches and update reports accordingly
• Assemble case studies and wrap reports for completed projects
• Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive positioning, emerging platforms and new technologies; identifying ways to add to our overall capabilities
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-4 years of experience developing marketing programs, preferably with content and/or experiential background
• Conversant in all social platforms to best strategize fan engagement and marketing strategies
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
• PowerPoint wizardry
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns and proposals at once in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• Demonstrate teamwork, negotiation skills, problem solving, multi-tasking, project management, creative ideation, pitching clients, building relationships and leadership